Have a fun and safe summer
A note from Mrs. Chandler: As the 2018-2019 school year draws to a close, I would like to thank you for the support you have provided and the trust you have placed in our staff to educate your child(ren). It has been my privilege to be your child(ren)’s principal and part of their learning process. As I begin a new phase of my life, I will always think of the students of Prospect Point fondly and the honor it has been to be a part of their lives. As Mrs. Barb Casey takes the helm, I hope you will welcome her with as much enthusiasm as you did for me.
For more information about our year end activities please see this month's Principal's Corner
See all our Newsletters.
Safety is a priority at Prospect Point.
1. Students should NOT be at school before 8:00 am as there is no adult supervision until that time.
2. Kindergarten parents are asked to only enter the parking lot off of Reser Road as they proceed through the drop-off loop by the office. Once you have dropped your kindergartner off, you must turn right and proceed through the parking lot to exit.
3. If you enter the parking lot from Howard Street to drop off a student in grades 1-5, please continue through the lot until you come to the curb heading west and proceed to the farthest open spot against the sidewalk.
4. Come to a complete stop before letting your child(ren) out of the car.
5. Make sure your child(ren) exit the vehicle on the curb side of the vehicle. Do not allow your child to exit your vehicle unless you are at the curb.
6. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE. If your child needs your assistance, please pull into a parking space, and walk your child across the parking lot area.
Please Drive Slowly
is a kindergarten through fifth grade elementary school
with approximately 500 students located in Walla Walla Washington.
We have 54 staff members; 33 certificated staff, and 30 classified employees.
Remember to keep reading those books!
Prospect Point Superstars
A Student Video Club.
Students produce video content from scratch using computers,
photography, film production, acting or sound engineering.
P.A.L.S is a student leadership and mentoring program. The purpose of this program is to develop student leaders that support our core values.
Home & School Connection newsletters are packed with practical ideas any family can use: