Parental Input Forms
It is time to begin the process of classroom assignments for the 2019-2020 school year. Factors that staff take into consideration when making classroom placements include students’ academic abilities, social maturity, work and study habits, personalities, as well as gender balance. Although we DO NOT accept teacher requests, we invite your feedback on any special concerns you have about your child that we may not be aware of, and/or any personal concerns you may have regarding your child’s placement. “Parental Input for Student Placement” forms will be sent home with students on Monday, April 8th, and are due to your child’s classroom teacher by Tuesday, April 30th.
Safety is a priority at Prospect Point.
Please Drive Slowly
1. Students should NOT be at school before 8:00 am as there is no adult supervision until that time.
2. Kindergarten parents are asked to only enter the parking lot off of Reser Road as they proceed through the drop-off loop by the office. Once you have dropped your kindergartner off, you must turn right and proceed through the parking lot to exit.
3. If you enter the parking lot from Howard Street to drop off a student in grades 1-5, please continue through the lot until you come to the curb heading west and proceed to the farthest open spot against the sidewalk.
4. Come to a complete stop before letting your child(ren) out of the car.
5. Make sure your child(ren) exit the vehicle on the curb side of the vehicle. Do not allow your child to exit your vehicle unless you are at the curb.
6. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE. If your child needs your assistance, please pull into a parking space, and walk your child across the parking lot area.
Traffic Safety Update
Your child is important to us, and we value your involvement in our school. Our staff is committed to providing the highest quality education for every student.
More about Prospect Point.
Prospect Point Elementary School's Principal's Corner helps keeps families and friends up to date with school news and information.
is a kindergarten through fifth grade elementary school
with approximately 500 students located in Walla Walla Washington.
We have 54 staff members; 33 certificated staff, and 30 classified employees.
Remember to keep reading those books!
Prospect Point Superstars
A Student Video Club.
Students produce video content from scratch using computers,
photography, film production, acting or sound engineering.
P.A.L.S is a student leadership and mentoring program. The purpose of this program is to develop student leaders that support our core values.
Home & School Connection newsletters are packed with practical ideas any family can use: